Thursday, April 30, 2009

A little inspiration...


I was looking for "something" today and happened to pick up a favorite book of mine. It had a marker between some pages, so I opened it to see what was on the page. This is the quote...

"Above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." Ronald Dahl

One person who brings magic to my world is the great gal in the picture. What an amazing day of just goofing around. I've been thinking about organizing a girl's weekend, a lot of us talk about it but don't get it done, so I will move forward on it. Maybe for later in the Summer or something. I've been thinking about setting up crafting stations in my hangar in Hurricane, where people could come and go as their time permitted. Lunch in the house, a bonfire in the evening probably somewhere south of our house so we don't get arrested. Stories, girl talk, etc. Same kind of things for the second day, maybe for the evening getting someone to come do some fun stuff with us, either like manicures and pedicures or maybe someone out there wants to volunteer something or someone. Let's get the talk started and see where we can take this. There are enough homes that we could provide lodging so no one would have to stay in a hotel. What do you say to creating some magic????

6 comments:

NatNeedham said...

I'm in!

Ann said...

YEA!!!

2pattyesque said...

Cute picture of your sis! You're a big planner! I'd have to drop by at least for a while!

Ann said...

I would want you too!

Karen M. said...

Sounds like something the doctor ordered. I have a friend who might come do some massages, let's get er rollin!. We could set up little kiddie pools and fill with scented sand and walk through them and goof off before the pedicures.

Nikki said...

When and where?? I am in!