Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tax time and more snow!

I know it's April Fool's day, so how fitting that I just finished getting my taxes ready to go to the accountant and that it is once again gray and snowy. So here is my attempt at emotional control.

I am happy that I have an income otherwise, I wouldn't have to worry about taxes. I'm also grateful for the moisture and the reminder of how nice a blue sky and warm sun will be...tomorrow.

OK, I don't know who I'm kidding... I am so pissed off today!

3 comments:

Karen M. said...

On the side of your blog it said "Hope for tomorrow" live it! I am so thankful the sun does come up tomorrow. Let's all have happiness in our hearts today as support for Jill and Dan, they could sure use the sun to come out again in their lives! Chin up sister of mine - you are the greatest!

Claire said...

I agree with you!
Spring seems a long way off and yet
I am needing it NOW!! Ü

It never hurts to express our
honest feelings! Ü

Lets pray that next week will bring the weather that we crave!

Claire

Anonymous said...

On my gosh that was funny! We try so hard to keep it upbeat and then eventually...you have to call it what it is. lol